what a long day.../opinions

DEAR PEOPLE!

Look at these please...

one.
two.

Tell what you think please. :)

Which one do you like better?

#1.
In the moonlight,
He was blinded,
For he had seen,
Oh, he had seen.

#2.
The sea hisses,
Silvery moonlight,
Lights a path of--
Plain o’ say wake,
It has no bounds.

I have no clue what these mean so DO NOT ask. Please state which one of those ^ up there you mean. Like 'one of the layouts' or 'two of the poems'...please. Or I'll get confused, haha. :D

Anyways, how was everyone day? Mine had it ups and downs. Math was terrible, I had to take pre-algedra again. I sit in the back because when someones behind me I feel weird, I don't know why. Anways there is a table behind me were I sit and the teacher gave premission for people to sit at anyone of those tables (these's at least three) and to my great luck Alex and Nick sat at the on behind me. Alex is a small perverted kid who doesn't know when to shut the f*ck up. EVERYTHING with him relates back to perverty(is that even a word?).

Then Nick, god I just want to strangle both, wouldn't shut up either! He just went along with Alex all the time. And, no, they didn't do anything to me, I never get talked to in that class. I'm stuck with idiots, people I don't care much for but tolerate (my tolerating percentage goes down when I have to spend all day with people I don't care much for). Then in freaking english! We had a sub and lovely again I am filled in a class with people I for 1. don't talk to much with besides one, 2. are mostly idiotic guys with no sense to shut up. I mean come on! Did they just get all stupider over the summer? I don't remember them being that annoying last year. Obvious they need to cut back on tackling one another to save the few brains cells they have left. Then social stuides wasn't great...I'm stuck with guys again that also don't know why to shut up. Same with Earth Science! God!

I just had to get that all out, my nerves were frayed by last hour. I don't normally swear unless I'm pissed. AND this is only Wednesday! AND I didn't even go to school yesterday!

So, yeah, again how was your day? Go ahead and rant.. I did. :D
September 22nd, 2011 at 03:48am