Breathtaking

I just saw All Time Low for the first time today. It's already 1am and it's been 2 hours since the concert ended.

I already feel the post concert depression seeping in, though. One thing I loved most about the concert was that everyone was on their feet, jumping or either raising their hands up and swaying to the beat of the song.

The whole venue was full and I was in front of Zack Merrick. I was at the barricade and I held Jack Barakat.

I have been waiting for them to come here for almost 3 years and my mom was very kind to give me four grand for the concert. I didn't get to meet them but I was able to hug Jeff Maker and that alone made me flail and blush.

All of them had smiles on their faces and someone threw a "condom balloon" at Alex Gaskarth's face.

I especially love the way that Zack Merrick smiles when he's playing. His smile is absolutely precious and it was so nice to see it up front. I really couldn't believe that I was there to see all of them.

Someone had thrown a minnie mouse stuffed toy at Matt Flyzik and although my dream of meeting and hugging that man had been thrown out the window, I loved watching him smile as he played with the toy.

Not meeting them was sad, though and I wasn't even able to talk to even any of their crew members but seeing them play live was enough for me.

The concert in general was breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful that there are almost no words to describe it. I'm just so happy and I really can't take how beautiful those boys are.
September 22nd, 2011 at 06:58pm