I DID NOTHING WRONG, BUT I'M STILL HATED BY EVERYONE.

So it's another 'People In My High School Make Me Depressed' journal entry. But now it's got a new spin on it.

So a few days ago, Rob, the local boy who wants to make my life a living hell and isn't afraid to hide it, got into my head. He never did before, but a single person can take only so much. So he finally got into my head and his insults got deep. Okay so here's the thing: he isn't the only person in my school that, I like to call it, the "Natural Hate-Me Syndrome". That's when someone hates me for no reason. They never told me a reason, but they love to bash me down. I'm sure you know people like that. But no one is worse than Rob. So I started to thinking, if he hates me, and so does so many other people for no reason, what if other people do too? People that I actually care about? It's not that outrageous. What makes other people that say they are my friends different from the people who out and say that they do hate me?

But no, that's stupid. I honestly thought I was jumping to conclusions. But today, I couldn't get any of my close friends at school to talk to me. They would either leave after two words or just flat up ignore me and walk away from me. Even my friend who is my Facebook mom, I asked her if she was mad at me when she wouldn't look at me during gym and she said, "No, I just think it's hilarious when I ignore you. You get so upset and it's funny." How am I supposed to react to something like that, especially when it comes from someone I honestly thought cared about me?

So how I'm thinking I was right. There's something about me; I don't know what it is, but it makes every human hate me. It sounds ridiculous but to me, it makes more sense than any other idea in the world. Because I swear I DID NOTHING WRONG, BUT I'M STILL HATED BY EVERYONE.

Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just being paranoid? Because I haven't felt this sad since my grandma was dying in the hospital and I swear, after I got better after that I never thought that I'd feel this bad before. but now that I do feel like this again, I'm not sure what to do about it now. Who can I talk to without making it seem like I'm emo or goth or hate life. Because I'm not even sure if I do or not. All I know for sure is I want to be like happy like I was before. I liked that.

~Adrienne
September 23rd, 2011 at 09:39pm