sports make you straight?

I'm a 13 year old straight guy. My passions lie in music and art. NOT in sports. I've never liked sports, never been good at them, never cared. People at my school now came to the conclusion that I must be gay because I hate sports.

First off, it's not like I listen to Miley Cyrus and Big Time Rush. I cannot stand that type of music. I like Paramore, Evanescence, stuff like that. Even if I'm not "one of the guys" I don't act gay or whatever. I find it stupid to draw conclusions about someone you barely know and spread nasty rumors about them.

QUESTION TIME!!!! YAY!!

1. Has anyone spread a nasty rumor about you? What was it?

2. Would you put me under the category of gay people? (based on if you talk to me on here or just read this)

3. Do you find it annoying when people draw conclusions about other people they don't even know that well.

4. How many people have actually come out at your school (for me at my school, no one has)

5. Any ideas on how I can make people believe that I'm straight. (no matter how many times i tell people I am straight, they don't believe me) or should I not worry about it and move on with my life.
September 23rd, 2011 at 11:52pm