Supernatural Season 7!!!!!! OH! MY! GOD!

Just watched the first episode 22 minutes ago and man was it epic-no it was BEYOND epic. I thought Castiel was dead after he released the souls and I cried my eyes out, but then he came back and I yelled "You suck." to Sera Gamble although she doesn't really and she can't hear me. But now he's actually DEAD!? Fuck you Leviathan! How dare you kill Cas in the first episode back! Also is Sam really just messed up or is it Lucifer screwing around? I hope not because way too much messing with the audience; more than I can handle. I thought Dean had actually given up too! That was awful! I'm glad he didn't though now what are they going to do? How are they going to kill a Leviathan? It's older than the rest of the world and Death won't help them anymore no matter how many pickles and pizza they give him, and he said if they tried to bind him again he'll kill them; though I think he actually likes Dean so who knows. Anyone else think that the whole Cas/God thing would be a bit longer than one episode? I was glad he came to his senses but still...Also where the hell is God? I was waiting forever for Death to say at least something about where he was or how he was feeling since he had said he knows where God is, but nada! Zippo! Zilch! For that matter what happened to Chuck and that little Antichrist kid? Anyway I can't wait til' next week, all about Sam and The Wall(now broken) Leviathan/Cas will probably show up too but ya, mostly about sexy Sammy!
September 24th, 2011 at 04:22am