I'm such a bitch.

This kid really likes me, but I don't have the slightest interest in him. I've told him straight up, "I like you as a friend; no more than that." And he said he understands. But he doesn't leave me alone.

Lately, as immature as it is, I've been ignoring him. I feel terrible about it, but he literally doesn't leave me alone. So many times I've tried to drop him hints to back off, and that didn't work. When I flat out told him I don't like him like that and that I need some space, he acts as if he gets it, but he really doesn't.

I vented to my friend about it and I guess the kid that likes me, Shane, found out. He texted me last night saying, "Listen, I'm sorry if I annoy you. I'll back off, promise."

Do you know how guilty that made me feel?

Of course I didn't want to text back, "No, you don't annoy me!" because that's a lie. But I also didn't want to say, "Good, I want you to back off." While that's the truth, there's a nicer way to say it. I just...don't know how. He sent that around 1:30am and I was awake, but I didn't answer. I replied this morning saying, "I'm sorry, I should've talked to you more about it." He apologized up and down and said that he understands where I was coming from. But that doesn't keep me from feeling guilty.

UGH. I just wish I could've gone about the situation differently, without hurting his feelings, you know?

So anyway, how was your day? Hopefully it was more interesting than mine. I didn't do anything but work and feel like a b-tch all day.

Byebye xo.
September 24th, 2011 at 05:06am