Letter to my best friend's stupid ex boyfriend

Okay, before I start this, I am REALLY pissed at the bastard. Don't get mad if it sounds harsh. He's an annoying bitch, and that's coming from me, an annoying bitch.
So, here I go.

Dear Unidentified ass hole,
I would just like to write to you to tell you I don't CARE if you're suicidal. Don't you EVER, EVER, EVER! Threaten my best friend, saying you'll kill yourself if she doesn't go out with you again. Don't you fucking EVER try to guilt her into going your way, and don't you dare bitch at her for not liking you after all the fucking shit you put her through.
This girl is my damn light. The one who puts up with all my crap, and makes me feel better when I'm depressed even when she is too, because she loves me. And I fucking love her. So let me just tell you, I don't care that her mom will always have your side. I am never going to have your God damn back because you don't deserve it. Like she says frequently, I hope you die in a ditch by the hand of killer mushrooms.
I know it sounds mean of me to say I DON'T CARE that you want to kill yourself. Because I know that you're only being mellow dramatic. I know that you just want people to pitty you and for everyone to bend to your every fucking whim. I know I'll feel really bad if you actually do kill yourself, but you're part of the reason that SHE wants to. I really just want to punch you out, and I'm not that violent a person! I hope you choke on a cheese ball and have to move to a different country! OH! And by the way, we traded you in for a celebrity. In our perfect world, we traded you in for Zacky Vengeance so FUCK YEAH!
So I'm going to end this with a quote.
"Bitches love Zacky Vengeance. You know what bitches DON'T like? Bitches!" --my BFFFFFF!!!
Love Oli(:
September 24th, 2011 at 08:54am