She means so much to me

She is my best friend, whether she lives here, Vancouver or even freaking Liverpool with The Beatles and McCartney's old sheepdog!

She means so much to me, and I don't think she ever really understood that.

I love her, and not really in a romantic way. She made me laugh, smile, sing, and really inspires me. She's my f*cking best friend, even if sometimes I feel like I never really knew her.

She has had to deal with a lot of s**t, and she never talked to me about that. I had to hear about it from a mutual friend, and I have a feeling that there is a lot of other crap that was thrown her way. I really wish she felt like she could talk to me about that kind of stuff. I will always be a shoulder for her to lean on, even if it can't be literal anymore.

I cry on the inside (and sometimes physically) when she cries. When she got back to school in grade six, I looked at her paper not because I was cheating, but because I was so happy that she was sitting next to me.

We didn't even really talk outside of school, but she means so much to me.

She is so beautiful and talented. I mean... her artwork- even if it is mostly drawings of The Beatles- make me smile.

Knowing she exists makes me smile.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

She can still talk to me online, but it's not the same as seeing her beautiful face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


September 24th, 2011 at 11:37pm