A wee introduction.

Why hello there, I see you've stumbled upon my profile. Congratulations and I hope I can provide you with what you're looking to find. I do suppose I should start with the basics. My name is Laury EC. What is EC you may ask? "E" and "C'' are my middle and last initials. I live in Canada, home of the beaver, Maple Syrup and Hockey. All of which I love, naturally. Forgive me if my stories and character sketches are a little primitive, I haven't done any detailed writing in a very long time.
I don't do fan fiction. I admire people who do though, but I just can't find a celebrity I like enough to write about them. I love the challenge of creating a town, and its inhabitants. Having complete control over their emotions, and actions gives me something to look forward too until I attend school next year.
I have a mad passion for hair, make up and music. (And writing, but that's obvious. ) I'm a fan of most music types, as they all inspire me one way or another although my main interest is country right now. From my stories, I take some real life events. What better to write about? Especially when you've lived a life such as mine.
With all that being said, I hope you enjoy your time on my page.

-Laury EC.
September 25th, 2011 at 08:25am