BEHOLD, THE STORY YOU WILL HATE... OR LOVE MAYBE.

If you read my last journal, you'd know that I was talking about how I wanted to know what everyone hates in stories, because I wanted to write a parody story involving all of those things, and just making them plain ol' funny. And so, I did it... or at least I made the layout page. Here she is. I decided to keep the layout plain and simple. Also, I have no idea what I'm going to title the story. Right now I have it under The Hated Story, but I definitely can't post it under that name. Anyone have any title suggestions?

Well, here are some of the things people hate that are going to be involved in the story:
- All Boy school, with one random girl there. (that one just makes me lol)
- Random rockstar falls in love with the main character, even though he has no idea who the heck she is and he's like twice her age. (Again, this makes me lol)
- Arranged marriage to bestfriends ex-boyfriend, but the bestfriend still loves the ex-boyfriend, yadda, yadda, yadda.
- A war between the 'emo' kids and the 'preps'.

Like it says in the disclaimer for the story, the story is not meant to ridicule or attack anyone, I'm just writing it for fun. Teehee. And thank you to anyone who commented on my last journal with things they hated! Feel free to list anymore things that irk you in this journal.
September 25th, 2011 at 10:51pm