Weekend Review

This entry really isn't important, but it's a summary of my interesting weekend.

Friday- I had to go to school, sadly. It was long and boring but I had something to look forward to get me throughout the day. It was pouring all day, and got worse when we were dismissed for school. I went home and finished my dot book (placements) for marching band and then left at 4:30pm to go back to our highschool and get ready to leave on the band bus for our biggest football game of the year. My girl sat next to me and we cuddled the whole ride there. We won the game, and on the way home we cuddled the whole time again. She made everything so much better.

Saturday- I got to sit home alone all day until my sister came home, but thankfully I got to text my girl all day. Then my friend came over because it was her birthday and we relaxed and hungout all day til she left to go see her boyfriend. Later that night I walked to my other friends house up the street from my house and we waited for my best friend to pick us up so we could have a sleepover. We all had an interesting night.

Sunday- My friends and I woke up and got picked up by our other friend, then went for lunch. We then decided to go look at costumes until we had to drop off one of our friends so she could go to work. And then drop off another friend so she can see her boyfriend. Then proceeding along, we went back to look at more costumes at another store and I finally figured out what I wanted to be for Halloween. We got decorations, picked our friend up from work, and then went back to his apartment so we could decorate it. We got dinner, and then left to drop me off back at home.

I had a good weekend and I am glad I got to spend it talking to my girl, and hanging out with my friends.
September 26th, 2011 at 05:04am