Has VERY strong language so if you don't like it, don't read it.

Mom,
You fuckin' left. YOU left ME! How the hell you gonna say that I'M in the wrong? How the hell you gonna tell ME I'm not strong enough to fuckin' make it on my own? Bitch, I've done it my entire fucking life! You say I'm just like you? I'M like YOU? Really? Who the hell raised YOUR boys? Huh? WHO THE FUCK CLEANED YOUR HOUSE? WHO TOOK CARE OF YOUR FUCKIN' NEWBORN FUCKIN' BABY WHEN YOU WERE FUCKIN' DRUNK? I fuckin' broke my back to fuckin' get you back. You took credit for me graduating. Bitch, you didn't do shit. All you did was fuckin' threaten to hit me when I didn't do right. YOUR parents fuckin' broke their backs AND their banks for me. They put me in the private schools. They fuckin' helped me read. They helped me write. THEY WERE THERE WHEN I WENT TO ALL THOSE MOTHER FUCKIN' FUNERALS! THEY WERE THERE WATCHING ME GIVE UP ON MY FUCKING LIFE WHEN I LOST 9 PEOPLE IN FUCKIN' 2 MONTHS! They raised me. They gave me the fuckin' support. Nah, I don't go to them for much. But I know that when I do, they'd be there for me. They wouldn't leave me for some goddamned dick. They wouldn't fuckin' throw me away for some money. And how the hell you gonna tell me that I'm nothing? I fuckin' graduated. I DID THAT! I didn't give up. I fuckin' didn't get married. I didn't give up my fucking life. I'm makin' it. And guess what? You're gonna be left SO mother fuckin' far behind that I won't even fuckin' remember you. I got my dad. I got my brother. I have my mom and dad. I live under their roof.
I spent my entire life without you. I got this shit. I don't need you. Never did. I picked myself back up. I almost killed myself and you didn't even fuckin' help me through it. YOU THREATENED TO FUCKING DO IT FOR ME! Your mom fuckin' stepped up. Your dad was my hero. Your sister taught me about make up. Your convict fuckin' nephews taught me how to stand up for my fuckin' self.
Don't you DARE fuckin' take credit for what someone else did. You didn't do shit but break your daughter. I've fuckin' cried so long. I learned to play the saxophone, the guitar. I learned how to draw. I'm finding my place in this world. And there ain't a mother fuckin' thing that you can do to stop me. You are DONE running my life. I'm DONE being scared to hurt you. Fuck you. You never did a fuckin' thing for me. Fuck you. I'm done kissin' your ass. Don't think you gonna fuckin' take everything I busted my ass for. Bitch, go ahead and try. You buck up to me, I did the same. Remember who backed down? YOU FUCKIN' BACKED DOWN! YOU DID! Tell me I'm not strong. I survived all the bull shit you put me through. I survived every fucking hardship.
The only thing you taught me? You taught me that I WILL be better than you. Your grandkids? They ain't gonna feel alone. They ain't gonna be left! I'm not gonna let some fuckin' dick come between the most important humans and me. I'm gonna do it all without you. JUST LIKE I HAVE FOR MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE! I'm done with you. It's time to get MY life together. Stop fuckin' carin' about yours. You don't want me around Josh and Luke? Fuck you, Bitch. I'm more Josh's mom than you EVER WERE! How the fuck can you fuckin' turn MY BABY against me?! I TAUGHT HIM SHIT! YOU JUST FUCKIN' SCREAMED AND HIT HIM! FUCK YOU, WENDY! I HATE YOU! You wanted me gone.... I'm fuckin' gone.
I spent my entire life trying to impress you. Tryin' to make you see me, spend some time with ME! You never were! I waited for you. It's been too long. I've done it all without you. Watch me conquer the world without you. You ready for this? You better be. And if you EVER fucking take credit for what your parents did for me? You'll hear what I have to say. I dare you to say it to MY fucking face. Do it. Just once and see what your daughter is really fuckin' made of.
You never had any faith in me. Why the hell you say you did when I prove you wrong? Don't speak up when I take what I deserve. I can pay for my actions. But you can't even fuckin' admit to yours. 18 years without you. Watch me do 100 more. Without you.
September 26th, 2011 at 10:01pm