Rant and Questions!

Okay, so some of you Mibba members know that i refuse to sleep at a normal hour. I stay up until about five in the morning and sleep in until around two in the afternoon, now that only happens on holidays. But, on school nights, i go to bed at tweleve and wake up at eight, it takes me about twenty mins to get ready and then i walk off to school.

So where i am its 4:05 in the morning, im as bored as shit and im in the mood for Youtube, so if anyone knows any funny Youtuber's please give me the link to their channel.

Anyway, im probably just gonna rant on and on about my week. Im gonna have an awesome week. This is how i have planned it out. So some of you in America dont know me, im from Australia, so here its like Wednesday morning.

Today: Im going to the movies and chillin at the mall with some friends too.
Thursday: My friend and I are going into the city and then she is staying the night at my house.
Friday: Im staying home and chillin with my mum and im going to the vet i think, i have to go for my dog, he has to get stitches out.
Saturday: I plan on going shopping.
Sunday: more shopping.
Monday: Chillin at home.

So there you go!

QUESTIONS:
1. What do have planned for the rest of the week?
2. How are you?
3. Funniest youtuber?
4. What time is it where you are?
5. What are you wearing?
6. Favourite lyrics?

xo.
September 27th, 2011 at 08:11pm