I'm most definitely dying. Seriously. [Story recs]

I'm sick which obviously means I am dying. This is definitely the head cold that's going to mutant and turn into the zombie virus. Then, when I turn, I'm probably going to infect my mother, and then my nieghborhood, then Staten island, then the world! This head cold will be the reason of humanities demise! :(

This ginger ale is also mine. I'm drinking it out of the bottle like a boss. I don't feel like eating, even soup, which sucks. I dislike not eating healthy, but I just don't want to eat anything. I don't have the feeling. I mean, I know I'm hungry, just...not for food. >_< I'm about to smoke some weed to see if it will make me hungry. I only had a bowl of pasta all day, and I don't think that's very good for getting over a cold.

~~

So I miss writing and reading. I haven't read a good story on here in a while. I would like you guys to send me some. I am not going to promise any comments, or even that I will read them. I just want to see whats going on here. I prefer original fiction but will take fanfiction if it's My Chemical Romance or The Legend of Zelda, though I can't promise I will read the fanficiton. you have a better chance with the original.

Isn't that strange? I used to be big into fanfiction. I even wrote a few gems in my past, mostly MCR and The Used, but I don't know if it's my old age, or maybe the fact that I am more into writing original fiction, but fanfiction doesn't tickle my fancy anymore. I feel the change in mibba aswell, since, contrary to popular belief, I see a lot more original fiction that I used to when I first joined. A lot of them seemed interesting to. I'm starting with the journals section though since it's pretty popular. Send me your shit. Maybe I'll really like it and subscribe. :)

~~

In the mean time, if you all are bored, take a gander at my story Cherry Soda Boy. It's pretty boss and I might update it tonight if I'm not a zombie. ~_~
September 28th, 2011 at 02:06am