Poor wittle rich boy. ):

Partyboy
drinker
thinker
"Mr. Fun"
All these lovely names to describe you, via your "friends"
Your night starts with these greetings, you're everyone's best friend...for now.
1 shot & a beer..you're good laughing, having a good time.
2 shots and another beer, it hits, you feel buzzed. Wait what did that guy just give you? What did you just take? You're going to regret this tomorrow...
3+ shots where the hell are you? WHO the hell are you? Do you even know? Now you're on the floor, the same friends that were greeting the almighty drinker are now laughing at you, you try to get up, you fall, they laugh. They let you make a fool out of yourself, such great "friends". Defiantly the people who need to be in your life FOREVER.. See that man over there, he had so much hope for you..what was his name again? Grandpa?
Look in the mirror tonight(after you wipe the vomit from your chin of course.)
Who do you see? What do you see? What's your future look like? How's college going for you?
Oh you're not going to college? Oh not yet..I see, why not? Oh you're taking a year off to rest? Yeah yeah. What's your excuse going to be next year? Oh you were accepted to play football for Marshall? OSU? UK?! Scholarship?! THAT'S GREAT! Why aren't you there? Ohhhhh, right I forgot, you're "resting". Sure. I see "Wooohooo I'm out of high school! Party time, I'll go back next year!"
Ohhh your scholarship isn't valid next year?
That sucks, but you have money, right?
No worries!
No big deal.
I mean everyone gets scholarships, right?
No?
Huh could have fooled me.
You mean there are people who can't go to college because they can't afford it?
WHAT?!
You make it look like everyone can.
I mean you had everything in front of you, everyone gets that chance, right?
You know, everything being paid for..doing whatever you want, getting classes to be whatever you want to be.
What?!
Not everyone does?
so you mean to tell me people go without college?
What kind of jobs do they get?
What's minimum wage?
Wow! And they have to raise a family like that?
HOW DO THEY DO IT WITH OUT A GOOD JOB?
You mean some of their families do without?
Without what?
What's homeless mean?
OH MY GOD THAT'S TERRIBLE!
Can someone help them?
Food bank?
Shelter?
Foster home?
They take away their kids?!
WHY?!
To save them?
From what?
THAT'S TERRIBLE!
But hey you still have college right?
Paying out the ass..but it's still an option right?
Well I wasn't trying to make you feel like that, but yes one of those families could have had better lives. But you know you NEEDED the scholorship more right? To do NOTHING with it and let it expire.....

It's been a year party boy..now you're in school! Congrats! And you're playing football! Wow! Oh, you're not playing football anymore? You quit? Why? Oh waking up at 6 was too much for you. No further questions..
Remember that little boy that walked up to you?
When you were still in high school of course.
The one that looked up to you?
"You're my idol! I want to be just like you!"
He said he wanted to wear your number and be as good as you...you told him to not give up on his dreams.. what exactly are you doing then?
September 29th, 2011 at 12:41am