SHINee | New Stories

Image
I have a new obsession. Okay... maybe not a complete obsession but it's pretty close. I discovered these guys by listening to SNSD on youtube. I listened to one of their songs, Hello, and loved it. I pretty much left it as that at first. Then I heard a whole lot of people on tumblr talking about this show called Hello Baby. Being the completelynosy curious person that I am... I looked it up. I instantly checked out the Shinee season and fell in love with the guys. They're so funny and sweet and adorable and make the cutest appas imaginable. Now for all of my amazing friends that I met through Tokio Hotel... don't worry. My babies can never be replaced. I have a heart big enough for all of them. I promise. c:

Of course the first thing I looked for was fanfics, particularly ones that included this amazing boy:
Image

There was a problem though. I couldn't find any good fics where he's a love interest. Let me rephrase that. I couldn't find any good fics where he's a love interest that didn't include reader insert. All of the stories that are written well are about the boys pairing off with one another. Sure, they're sweet enough but it's not what I'm interested in. So, to solve this problem I will be writing my own fic.

I need your help... wonderful, beautiful, amazing SHINee fans of Mibba. I need to find a way to know more about these guys. So, can you answer the questions below for me? Please?

01. Have you watched SHINee's Hello Baby? If yes, were their actions believable or do you feel that they were scripted?
02. Do you know any fics that are written well that include them? If yes, list a few?
03. Would you be interested in a story that focused around one member, Jonghyun, or all of the members?
04. Is there a name that SHINee fans go by?


New Stories
I have some new story ideas and I'm curious on which one I should focus on first. I'll post them below and you can see which one seems more... interesting? All of the summaries are still in the works and such. Nothing's set in stone.

Cakes and Scones - Tom Kaulitz [ AU ] - One day while visiting his twin brother in his rehab center, Tom discovers Darla. She's been in the rehab center since she was ten for her eating disorders and depression. He begins to visit and write her, hoping he could learn more about her.

Red Roses - Tom Kaulitz [ AU ] - With the death of her older brother still looming in the minds of the students around her, Arabelle is slowly fading into the background. No one seems to notice her as she slips through the cracks. Tom begins to take notice and realizes that some strange things are happening. Can he figure her out before it's too late? Inspired by Kirsty Are You Doing Okay? by the Offspring.
September 29th, 2011 at 01:37am