my life

i, kayla williamson, was born june 14 1998. my mom was watching michae; jordan play basketball. the nurse almost dropped me head first when i was being delivered. i weighed 5 pound and 3 ounces and i was 29 inches long.my mom stayed in the hospital for 3 days.
my mom was 16 or 17 years old when they started going to clubs. my mom and her sisters and friends used to hang out at tom simmons house on robertson street in south nashville. to started giving my mom weed when she was 9 years old.
my mom had a nub as a middle finger. she had cut it off at the swings. she was 11 or 12 when that happened. when she was 10 she accidentally shot herself in the leg.
my mom had 3 sisters and 3 brothers. she was the baby of them. my uncle, ulyess jr. died december of 04. my uncle robert died in march 05. i was really close to my uncle robert. he came by everyday to bring my grandmother some tootsie rolls and me and my brothers and sisters something to drink and some chips. he was also a really nice man.
my 3rd uncle (uncle tabpole) but his real name is john, he died of lung cancer. i remember one time he came over. i kept asking him a bunch of questions. but that was the only time i really felt like we bonded. my oldest aunt bonita died in may of 09 from a massive heart attack. i feel bad for that now. knowing that i barely knew her. my aunt rita is a semestress. she is really good at it too. she always keeps a smile on her face even though she may be crying on the inside. rita was the only one out of her brothers and sisters to go to high school and college. she graguated form north high. she married nathan hargrove then she divorced in 99. then she remarried to a man named dennis bond in 2000. he is now in jail. my 3rd aunt is freddie but we call her bo, theres not much to say about her except she drinks alot and she is currently in jail.
last but not least my mom (renee). i already told you the facts but now i'm gonna tell you what i know. she did drugs, but there wasnt much we could do about it. we as im roman, jj, latasha, (my brothers and sister) and me, kayla. we got to visit her every once in a while.but i was always kinda scared because of the people she hung out with. i do have two happy memories with her though. the first is she spent the night with us. we were living with our grandmother and grandfather. our grandmother died in 05 too. anyway me and my sister and her slept on the floor. me and my sister were used to it because that is where we slept.. anyway we went to sleep seperated and we woke up all tangled up.
the other memory was just a dream. kay was gathering me my brothers and sisters because our mom was getting another chance at life. i was so happy but when i woke up, i was sad once again...............
September 29th, 2011 at 01:44am