My love life sucks 2

Hello again :) Welcome to my love life sucks 2.
Well, as you can probably see, Barley anything has changed. I still don't have a boyfriend and I have to vent somehow.
If you don't want to hear me complain, leave now. :)

The guy I wrote about last time, the one I didn't know so well. Yeah, well, I finally found him on facebook.
His name is Francesco. He is 1 year and 2 days younger then me. But that doesn't bother me so much.
We've been talking (texting) everyday for the past, I don't know, one and a half weeks? ... I like him a lot.
But he's a really big nerd. The video game kind. He barley ever goes out and for some reason he doesn't want to go on skype with me.

He says he's ugly, and because I don't remember his face and there are no pictures of him on facebook, I can't really say anything... The only time I ever saw his face was that saturday.

I guess we flirt back and forth sometimes, but he told me he likes someone. I hope it's me.
But I really doubt that.

I wish almost everday that something great will happen. Like I could finally fall in love or that I would magically lose weight, even though I'm going to the gym and little by little, it's acutally happening.

But I want to feel loved by somebody other then my family.
And I'm not asking for a long time relationship. Even 2 months is good for me.

I just wish things could work out better for me.
September 29th, 2011 at 08:25pm