Stresses, high school, bullies, oh and what do you know? this is my life.

School is going to be the death of me.

Today during third period, I have a music theory test. It's going to test my vocab of the music stuff that we have recently learned, and the key scales or whatever. From sharps to flats. I think the order of flats was BEADGCF, and the order of sharps has to be FCGDAEAB. I hope that's right, because I have yet to fail a test in high school -- well thats a lie, but still. I don't wanna fail this quiz.

Then in fifth period, I have this geometry test. Kind of nervous. I know I'll do somewhat good, but ehhh... I am just iffy about how well I just might do.

Yesterday I had a quiz in AP world history. I only got four out of ten questions correct because I kept second guessing myself. :/ I think failed it. **sigh** Why do I second guess myself!?

In sixth period, this one boy takes joy in being a nuisance to me. Grr. He deliberately tried to rouse a reaction out of me yesterday and the days before that! He told me yesterday that he was going to go in the sixth period slot and take my work that I had worked so hard on it, and copy it. Of course he didnt do that -- he just made me believe he did, so I'd blow up on him. And when I wouldnt help him cheat on the work because I was all welcome to help him out if he needed the help but he was just lazy, he called me stupid! Smh. And he also said he wants to "whoop my ass"(pardon my french but that's what he said, or close to it).

**sigh**

Here I go. Another day of high school. Another day of drama, and another day where my life builds up and breaks down.
September 30th, 2011 at 11:56am