I Kissed a Girl, and I Liked It

I was at a house party the other week, on Friday, with my new friends, whom I call "the Bru Crew" or "the family". It was a small get together, and we were all dancing and drinking and having a good time. Eventually I got into a conversation with a girl named Emily. She was very pretty and had long blonde hair, and was only, maybe an inch, taller than me. She made me a mixed drink, and got to talking about how she broke up with her boyfriend because he was weirded out that she was bisexual. Well, I gave her my opinion on that, and she asked me if I was bi, too. I said I really didn't know, seeing as how I've never been with a girl before. We hung out the rest of the night, and when we were in the kitchen, I walked over to her, and she grabbed my face in her hands and guided me towards her, and kissed me. It was really soft and gentle, and trusting. It felt, nice. There's no other way to put it.
She drove me back to my college, and bought me Cheyenne's, which was really nice. She said she knew what is was like being a broke college student. We listened to all certain types of music, and she asked me about myself. She said that me being able to play the bass made me ten times sexier, and it was nice, getting a compliment like that. She made me feel warm and grounded.
When she dropped me off I didn't kiss her goodbye, but looking back, I really wish I had. And I really wish that I got her phone number. The whole night made me question my sexuality, and everyone else's, too. Maybe I am bi, or pan sexual. Who knows? I've only ever kissed a girl, once, but it felt secure.
So, maybe all of us are bi, until we explore and find out what we truly want, and what we truly like. I don't think that man kind was made to like only the other gender. I think we were designed to love everyone, regardless of sex. And mostly, I think that people should stop hating on others because they might be bi, or whatever else that's classified as "different".
Homophobia is gay.
September 30th, 2011 at 07:44pm