Who has two thumbs and is studying abroad next semester?

This girl!

Image

Image

Image

I DID ITTTTTT. Ugh, after that application process and writing that essay to get in and then my parents saying I might not be able to go because we can't afford it and alkdfhadsfh. It actually happened!

London here I come! Are there any Mibbians in that area? I have a friend on Tumblr who lives there who wants to show me around (technically, he wants to show me the pubs, because the drinking age is 18 and I'm already 19 and I'll be turning 20 while I'm overseas. Trololol). Not sure about the pub idea, but in general meeting up with him sounds fun!

Speaking of meeting up, I've never been to a meet-up of any sort, whether it's Tumblr or Mibba. Has anyone ever organized a Mibba meet-up? How was it? Successful? I'm curious :D And rambling now. I'm just so happy you guys, haha.

So uhh, down to business. I changed the name of Far From Free to Intima Duellum because Latin words make me ooze. Not really. That'd be gross. But still, please check it out! It's a Supernatural story focusing on Adam Milligan, the Winchesters' half-brother. And an update will be up sometime later today because I wrote it last night at like 2 AM but I wanna go through and edit all the crap out.

Please check it out? It's my new baby and I've been working really hard on it :3

Thanks you guys! <3 Hope you all have a happy Saturday :D I'll go back to lurking the forums and procrastinating on my homework, haha.
October 1st, 2011 at 07:04pm