Katsumi Tells All: The Origins Of How It Became KTA Where I'd Like The Future For It And I need You Guys To Vote

Okay guys I think I’ve this figured out now I need your thoughts on this all right I know I just Journaled but I really want a pretty banner for when I do my KTA post which if you didn’t know is the abrevation for Katsumi Tells All which if you also didn’t know almost since I started Mibba my name has either had Katsumi or Kat in it and when I started doing movie reviews I just kind of went with that name..

A few people have actually asked me why I decided to go with Tells All instead of something catchier of fancier and the reason being well I’ve seen a lot of review where its only one sided you never get a double sided review its either good or its bad, and they always leave out the Nitty Gritty stuff what they think might not be suitable.

I don’t I tell every thing, and I tell it just like it is no if and or butts you’re getting what I honestly thing all the way around the good the bad and even the ugly at time so I call my Reviewing sigments Katsumi Tells All because that’s just what I do, and its something I think I really wanna keep doing not just here on Mibba but I wanna make like a blog and call it that. And just so you guys know I don’t just do Movies I do books and music to.

So there you have it I guess the Origins of KTA and now for what I need your help with I’ve made these banners and I need you guys to tell me which on would make a better banner for just a genral Review of something a few of them I’m going to show you I’ve got picked out for special ones, also I need to know to know whats the BBC code to put the banners on as I Journal?

Banner idea 1

Banner 2 As much as I want to use this one all the time it’s a special place for only special movies I do yes this is a movie specific one can you guess what type of films its for? Also does it atleast look cool?

Banner num 3

Almost done numb 5

Last one I swear numb 6

Oh and if it asks you for a pass to be able to see its katsumi no caps or nothing just plain and simple and I didn’t post it as one to pic from but I do have a straight plain white one so give me your tips and what not, and yes these where made in paint, and photo bucket and yes I’m proud of them rather you think they don’t look good or not.
October 2nd, 2011 at 02:00am