This Life's Appendix

Recent research has coax scientist into believing that the appendix to be a useful organ.
however this wasn't always the case. For long in our history scientists concluded that the appendix was a completely useless organ whose only function was its probability of infection, resulting in the removal of the entire organ.

My question's simple.
Have you ever felt like you were life's appendix?

Have you ever felt like you're useless to life? That all you are is an infection in need of removal?
And everyone around you is the surgeon slicing you to pieces?

If you have felt like this you'd know too well what it feels like to be alone, to be abandoned.
You know how hard it is to look at the people that surround you and see them look so happy, so much better than you. They all seem to have it figured out, whatever that something is that we all need to figure out in life, they got it and you don't. Since as long as you can remember you've noticed that everyone "fits" somewhere. But no matter how hard you may try you never do. Everyone are set up in their place in the world and you're just the neglected piece. So what do you do? do you do everyone a a favor and just off yourself? Or do you just sort of move among, roaming around the moving pictures?

before you think of anything else i want you to realize something. Something I know for a fact you've felt but never could explain it.
you see, everyone, everything around you are screaming the same thing into you.

"Why can't you be what we want you to be!?"

Society, your parents, your teachers, the people that look at you like a freak.

I think i's about time we retaliate! if they call us freaks then we are the freaks they've created! if we are the misfits of their world then so be it! why would we want to be a part of their deck, hedonistic, garbage of a world! no! we are the ones that have been called to change things! we stand on the outside looking in. We've seen how this society seems to be run and have learned one thing, we hate it!

It's time we stop listening to their demands. it's time we become who we choose to be and stand up to what we can be! because who we are is not who this world wants us to be but who were born to become!

"What we are is God's gift to us, what we become is our gift to God."
(Eleanor Powell)

So speak up to who you are, pick up everything good and beautiful in your life and leave out all the rest.

Because on day the world will hear our voice! and our life shall be our song!
This place has no idea what coming its way...

They will see our pain! they will see our tears being seized! They will see the people they rejected become stronger that anyone thought to be possible!
October 2nd, 2011 at 03:42am