Katsumi Tells All: My bloody Valentine 3D In 2D

Image

Starts out pretty good we get a small glimps of what I can only assume is what happened in Original you know all remakes like to pay some kind of homage to the original in some way and then we get to see what happens when good o’l Harry leaves a bloody fun mess in the Hostpital as he makes a break and returns to the mines he first killed in..

And of course in true Horror fashion a bunch of teens are partying it up like they don’t have a care in the world and we meet four people two males who both if you ask me seem to be real D-bags and the two chicks one of who doesn’t even live long enough to remember her name, and then Harry almost gets the three surviving but part of the mine collapse in on them….. And then we switch to ten years later.

Sarah isn’t with Tom anymore she’s married and has a baby with Axel, who we happen to find out is a damn dirty cheater and is having an affair with some chick named Megan, who tells him she’s having his baby. Then we switch to Sarah who just happened to find Tom is back in town
And that’s when shit starts to look like its going down hill from there, not to long after Axel finds his wife talking to her Ex first love they get in a fight he has words with Tom and before we know it people start ending up dead. Tom swears its Harry Warden back to finish what he started but soon the old Sheriff and the new one attempt to prove that wrong.

So now you’ve an idea of how the film works lets talk about the cast which I think is amazing by the way the chick I’m not sure who she is but she does a great job not being able to pick between her Ex or her cheating Husband being the killer but sure enough she finally gets to and she plays the scared confused sorry chick very well ….

The guy who plays Tom I’m not sure what he’s real name is either but I’m pretty sure most you would know him as Dean from Supernatural so he’s our first D-bag in the film and he does a great job at really being an @$$ hole and just seeming like he really believes Harry Warden is back… I cant really tell you what I think if his acting though cause it would give the whole film away.

And then we have our last D-bag Axel who’s played by Kerr Smith and he’s our dirty cheater if a sheriff and he’s prolly the best one in the film he plays the good guy the bad guy and the over bearing husband who ends up cheating but doesn’t think his wife should be able to let old feelings for an Ex come up..

All in all we’ve a great cast of people who make for a brilliant good time as the movie starts to come to an end and very few people are left alive the supporting cast is also a lot of fun and even have some laughs along the way… Now we get to the end and let me tell you is it one hell of a twist its something you wont exspect from this film and I think something that was difrant then the Original.

All around this is just a fun little horror film with a fun little cast it delivers just what it needs to blood and scares along with some twist and turns that make me pretty giddy, I say this film gets a solid A on the Kat scale and that’s it.

Well guys that’s all for this KTA pleas come back and see me again soon when I do Shutter which was requested of me and after Shutter I think I’ll do the film Skinwalkers, so keep checking back with me as I do more movies and keep giving me your requests as well.

Much <3 Kat
October 3rd, 2011 at 12:30am