Second Year of college begins, also Mibba's musical interests.

Well as the title says my second year at college is now in full swing and my days becoming largely based around the up coming shows and due bits of paperwork, oh what fun! Though before someone says it, yes I'm only 17 I'm English, you can leave school at 16hrs over here and go to either college or a thing called sixth form.

Anyway, I have managed to meet the first years, a selection of people I will eventually see more then my own mum. It doesn't look good either, the other day one had taken to her soapbox about the fact that she doesn't understand why Russia hasn't given up communism. This, I think actually compares to when a dancer asked me what a lightbulb was.

Either way this girl, when I mentioned that Russia had dropped communism a good few years ago brought up how most still want to be a communist country. Now as a general rule thick people trying to be smart really gets on my nerves but I just couldn't help but laugh at her.

Oh what joy and merriment this year will be!

Anyway as promised what are your preferred musical interests, I already expect the general "I like all music" but don't say it, no one does. So what's your favourite type of musical genre along with your least favourite and why?

Personally mine would either be Industrial metal for the pure thrill factor along with most of the lyrics or orchestral for the pure emotion that can be portrayed.

My least favourite is Dubstep. If you know what it is you'll probably know why.
October 4th, 2011 at 03:00am