Arrested Development!!!

This show was my absolute favourite when it was on TV. I own all the seasons on DVD, and it's just... amazing. It was one of those shows that my brother and I watched religiously, which is half of the reason that I loved it so much. I still make references to it in daily life, even though no one gets my jokes anymore when they deal with hook hands and never nudes.

But today Jason Bateman confirmed on his Twitter that they are going to have a ten-episode new season, and a movie. The movie has been rumored for years, and I cannot wait. I think I peed a little when I read that tweet.

I just really, really hope that it lives up to the standards that the original show set. It would make me super sad if it crashed and burned.

In other news, I FINALLY saw Seether and Avenged Sevenfold the other night. With the boy that I want to date. It was pretty much magical. Though not as magical as seeing The Lion King in 3D. But still pretty epic. I've finally found someone who appreciates my random musical nerdiness.

I caught this conversation between us on video when I was recording Broken by Seether.

Boy: Here comes the Evanescence part!

Me: Actually, originally Amy Lee wasn't in that song.

Boy: Yes, she was.

Me: Nope. Broken was on their first album, Disclaimer. When they re-released it with bonus tracks and called it Disclaimer II, they put her in the duet.

Boy: Why do you know all of this?

Me: Are you saying that if I asked you what Avenged song was on which album, you wouldn't be able to tell me?

Boy: Fair enough.

And we're having an early Thanksgiving on Wednesday with our friends before we all go away for the weekend. It's going to be super fun. There had better be pumpkin pie.

Anyways, I now have to cram my heart out for a Classics midterm at 8 am tomorrow, since I really can't remember anything that we've done in that class. Night, Mibbians!
October 4th, 2011 at 05:57am