+I need advice :x

To begin :)

I wanna say thanks to all the lovely people who welcomed me and I swear I will personally thank you and speak to you all! Your all so...awesome o.o

But anyway. I need advice! And I swear I am desperate for it...the advice that is ._.
So some of you may know (probably not), i broke up with my boyfriend of three years on Saturday. Why? He told me he wasn't sure if he loved me and his solution to figuring out whether he really did love me was to 'see other people'. He even has a date already this Friday. He is so manipulative and charming that for a bit I was convinced maybe he had a point till my friends made me realize he was playing me..

The situation is, a week ago, before the breakup, we organised with my best friend and her boy for a double date. She has no idea were not together anymore. The reason I didn't tell her is that I know she will jump him in front of everyone at the movies. Why did I just not invite him? Because people! He may not have loved me, but i still loved him. A LOT! And I want to see him one more time.

So even though my reasoning, and my actions are absolutely stupid. What can i do? I need an outside opinion because obviously my close friends are gonna try and make me feel better by telling me things i want to hear, so i need you. Yes. You. Right there. Reading this. YOU!

Love Minnie xox
October 5th, 2011 at 12:55am