freaks and their "i will not like you" statements.

no offense, but why are so many freaks joining mibba and going "i probably won't like you" "i like to drink blood" "i'm a freak, deal with it" .... obviously, but don't point it out to the whole world, damn. you make people scared to talk to you and then no one will want to be your friend and then you'll complain that everyone hates you and that's why you're so negative.

who the heck wants to be friends with someone who enjoys making other people feel horrible? i don't know about you, but when someone has a three sentence conversation with me over the internet and decides they dislike, it makes me feel like shit.. and then it makes me go -______-.

i might get battered for my opinion but.. damn. just go to the list of users, and click on people, and read their about me. "i will hate you" god damnit, that's so inappropriate, and rude. sure, maybe you've had bad life experiences, but a ton of other people have and you don't see them letting it out on other people.

anyways.. i don't know why but when i go on someone's profile and see that, i get scared. and then i just divert from them. i don't need people in my life to depress me and make me feel like a negative sally - i don't know what that means - i like to be happy and, so, i comment on happy people's profiles who will make me happy.

not "i will most likely dislike you because i dislike everybody because my life sucks and i see no point in liking anyone anymore because everyone sucks now that my life sucks". stfu, lol.
October 5th, 2011 at 04:16am