Betrayed and Confused

I am so sick of the drama. I avoid it at all costs, and yet it still manages to find me!!! It sucks horribly.
Back in February there was a sort of restaurant that i worked for, and my boss's son came it to work for Valentine's dinner. I got up the nerve to talk to him (and believe me, it took a lot of effort. I am extremely shy, but i was bored so...) by the end of the night i was talking to this kid that everyone found intimidating because he seemed so serious. I really found the kid interesting.
Two weeks later, Connor asks me for my phone number and i give it to him. Now let me tell you now, i have NO experience with boys. None. I've never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never flirted... Connor texts me later that night and i stay up talking to him... I grew to really like this kid. I had a huge crush on him.
I told him everything. It was weird, but i trusted him fully. I talked to him everyday... he would text me or i would text him... but it didn't take long for our conversations to take a not so innocent turn... i flirted with him, and all kinds of things i didn't know i was capable of... i wasn't the sweet little girl anymore.
Just last week, i found out he slept with a friend of mine... but get this, my friend is a LESBIAN!!! he seduced my lesbian friend... and she knew how much i liked him. Come to find out he has been sending pictures of himself to my best friend and all kinds of other girls, and started lying to me about everything...
What should i do??? I just don't know how to deal with this!!! Should i still be friends or ignore him??? Ugh... it's so confusing.
October 6th, 2011 at 02:42pm