Oh Poo, no poem comments

So I guess if you're looking for comments, your best bet is the journals apparently. I worked for two hours on a poem. No comments. I commented on almost every new updated poem (go check if you wish) hoping they would say something to me, maybe a thank you or a comment on my poem. But nope. Not even.

I don't mean to sound mean or selfish, I just like to be acknowledged after I work so hard on something. Doesn't everyone? I did a comment swap for my story, and that helped give it a kick start which was nice. Thank you to everyone who did the comment swap, or commented. I commented on something of everyone who has commented on it, and I still will.

But I'm kind of bummed about the poem thing now, does no one read poetry here anymore? The poem section looked like a ghost-town before I started reading and commenting on everything in sight. I like to be acknowledged, so I try to acknowledge other people because they probably like to just the same as I do.

If someone commented on my poem 'Arms of an Angel' I'd appreciate it. A lot. And I'll comment on your poem if you do. If you comment on my story I'll comment on anything you want, and if you comment on my poems you get a poem comment. If you comment on my journal, you get a smile. I like smiles, I don't know about you, but I think they're pretty awesome.

So sorry about that rant. I understand if you totally disagree with me. Feel free to comment, I love reading comments...on anything! Thanks for checking this out! Bye!
October 7th, 2011 at 03:48am