There's a secret stash of speed at my work.

Yeah. That's right. We found speed.

At work.

In the cleaning cupboard.

We were rummaging around the shelves today looking for something to clean the floor with, moved a few things, and bam, there it was, speed.

We came to many conclusions about why our weird cleaners always lock themselves in that tiny, tiny room. Yeah, it's an actual room, we just call it a cupboard.

But anyway, since it was work... and it was speed, we had to take a photo. I was technically at lunch so I had my phone and just yep.

Photo evidence of the speed we found at work today.

Image

So yeah. Like I said. We found speed. And had a bit of a giggle.

Anyway.

Today is Friday. I worked until 5pm. And then my lovely manager took me home. I barely remember our conversation in the car but I know it involved her proclaming "thank God it's Friday," and then laughing at me because I've done her a favour and agreed to work 11-4 tomorrow. I was bitching about that for a while since I haven't done a Saturday and a Thursday night in the same week in about year.

Oh, and she showed me where she lives. And I said I was going to stalk her.

Which led to her coming out with this;

"I'll hear like, rustling in the night and JD will be all 'omg what's that!?' and I'll be all, *narrows eyes* 'Stacey.'"

Right.

This song gets on my nerves. I've been listening to it eight times a day for four days so far. Twenty seven more to go.



Comment swap?
October 7th, 2011 at 12:30pm