Homecoming, Spirit Sticks, foreign exchange students, and insecurities~

Sooo my homecoming is today and..yea...Not ready for it o_o; But I'm excited...lol

Also I decided to be different~ Literally everyone is wearing a short (most are skanky) dress and going for "sexy" looks but I got a long flowy dress and am being elegant :3 Though I couldn't help but get a backless dress...Just a little sexy won't hurt xD

~
During the homecoming game, I dropped the spirit stick...o_o

If you don't know that means bad luck. What's even worse? I broke a piece off of it too...Double bad luck?

On the bright side, we won the game!...

~

So my school took in a few foreign exchange students and I of course became friends with the Asian ones xD Sam came from China and Trump came from Thailand~ Those are their English names BTW!

And I'm surprised how well their English is :O It's actually..REALLY good, the only thing noticeable is the accent~ They told me they learn English starting in primary school!
Not only that but, they said school here is way more easy then back home o_o Especially Science and Math....I asked them to tutor me lmao But yea, I feel like I should stop complaining about school now..

Also Sam and Trump asked me to dance with them at homecoming!! SO CUUUTE xD I also love their friendship, they were friends already and came here together. A fight broke out at the football game, how typical, and the fight was near were Trump was sitting and Sam stood up and was all frantic and when I asked what's wrong he said "I'm worried about Trump what if he's hurt" and I was like AWWWWWW SO CUTE ASKHFKDJHSFJSKHFD.

~

Insecurities are so horrible. I have a lot, I would know, but I learn to ignore it. But it really bothers me when friends have them and over stupid things.

So my friend has huge boobs. Size double j to be exact. And she is soooo hung up on that! She wasn't going to go to homecoming just because of the way she felt her boobs stuck out in her dress.

I mean I'm pretty sure there's more behind her insecurity other than just having big boobs, maybe something happened before. Maybe a guy was being retarded and only looked at her for her chest.

But still, you shouldn't limit yourself to doing things just because of one person, one thing, or whatever.

Personally, I love her boobs xD But I love her awesome personality even more. And her awesome hair. and her beautiful eyes. And I love the fact that she's such an amazing friend. She needs to know that other people see the same things I see, not just her chest.

She has big boobs but a bigger heart. I wish she can see that.

I'm getting her ready for homecoming today so I can't wait to make her realize how beautiful she is. Cause it's pissing me off LOL

This goes out to everyone btw, don't let your insecurities get in your way.

<3
October 8th, 2011 at 07:22pm