Yeah.

That was a rather abrupt end to that. It's not going to be the same anymore, as much as we're going to try. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't hurt, and I didn't cry. I'll move on, but you're still going to be special to me and be more than a friend. Whatever, maybe it was for the better? We obviously wanted two different things out of this. I just wish you told me sooner before I got too attached. The part that hurt the most however? Her comments. It's none of her business, I know she's your best friend, and my ex, but how I felt was none of her business. Her telling me off, indirectly, saying that I'm an adult and you're just "kids" so I need to slow down hurt like a dagger piercing my heart. Telling me you weren't looking for the same type of relationship I was. You were just looking for a fun relationship. I know that's not what you wanted, or at least not how you made it seem. We made plans, I was going to be your prom date. I knew you weren't serious, or maybe I just did something to make you lose interest. I don't know. I'm not looking forward to his "I told you so" comment either, man I almost forgot about him. He thought we were doomed from the start. We just proved him right. That's not at all what I want. It sucks, and it hurts. I guess it's just a sign I need to find somebody here. Somebody that can make me as happy as you made me. It might take a while, or it might not. My luck it will. I'm horrible with girls. That's completely beside the whole point of this, but I'm using this to say everything. It's a journal, that's exactly what I need. I don't really know what else I have to say however. Oh yea, "That Girl" will be ending soon, or just stopping for a while.
October 9th, 2011 at 11:03am