The fire trucks came to school. I like pumpkins.

So guess who missed about an hour and a half of class today at school? This girl.

We had a “fire drill”, though it wasn’t exactly a drill. So, our school is building a second gym for the sports people to hold practices, and the construction workers were messing with the roof today. Well, one of them accidentally hit one of the water pipes, causing the water pressure to drop to really low levels, setting off the fire alarm. Well, I got my knee operated on on September 1, and I still can’t use the steps. I was on the second floor, so the vice principal’s secretary, this sophomore girl, and I chilled at the “Area of Refuge” (aka, the side stairwell) for about the first hour. For the last twenty minutes or so, all the security guards came up to help me and the other girl down the steps for whatever reason.

Anyways, because I was so close to the blaring fire alarm for an hour plus, I have a stupid migraine and my gosh, it hurts.

It could be worse, though. I could have been one of the people that had to stand outside in the direct sunlight and 80 degree + humidity weather for the hour and half.

And I missed my lunch. And the end of my third block. And my last block.Though I’m not really complaining.

**

So yesterday, my family and I went to a pumpkin patch and got like, twenty pumpkins, I kid you not. Well, I put three of them in my room because I really liked them and they were cute and fun, but what happens this morning?

While I’m getting dressed, my cat comes into my room. No big deal. What is a big deal was when he started chewing on my pumpkins. That can’t be good for my little kitty. So, I had to put my pumpkins outside with the rest of them.

Cool story? I know.

**

I’m typing this on my mom’s computer and I love the sound of the keyboard. It’s not the usual clacking. It’s a deeper sound and I don’t know, I like it. :D

**

Well, that’s it. I just wanted to tell you about my fire drill and my pumpkins.

Anything fun happen to you all today?
October 11th, 2011 at 12:15am