Walking on a dream| McSwapizzle time|Homework

Oh Good Golly Miss Dolly,

I must say that today started off as a lazy day. I was in boxers and a v-neck almost all day. My best guy friend (who I like might I add) came over to work on homework with me since we didn't have school. Thank you Columbus day. Also what made my day just a smigde brighter was that Andrew (best friend and crush) kissed me.

Alright so you would think I would be excited and squeal like a little girl but I'm not. The kiss wasn't all that special. It actually felt normal.

Speaking of swap and not spit I'm talking about stories I have the first chapter of 23 days out and it's on my profile. If there's a story you want me to read please comment and tell me I would honestly love to swap comments with you. Oh and here's the link to 23 Days. I don't think the story is any good but I would like feedback so I can go back and fix things. I don't think it's going to be long it'll probably be 23 chapters or less. We'll see how it goes.


Questions

How was your day?
Anything interesting?


I'm reading Moby Dick for literature and I stumbled across this question whilst online.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
October 11th, 2011 at 03:56am