An Actual Good Day

After the terrible day I had yesterday, and the terrible night sleep (I got less than 6 hours of sleep because my roommate thinks it's a good idea to talk to her boyfriend on the phone at 1 am when I have to get up at 7), today was actually a good day. I woke up at 7, and didn't want to get out of bed. I fell asleep for another 8 minutes, only to shoot up out of bed and go take a really hot shower. My first class was American History up til 1865, and I struggled to keep my eyes open. The class is usually interesting, but today we spoke about government. Which I hate. My second class was English, which is my favorite. My professor had us meditate today, and when we were done meditating for the half hour, we had to write down what we meditated on. For me, I meditated about going to a meadow with none other than Mikey Way. I described what he was wearing, and how he's so beautiful he made me forget to breathe, and how he would look at me and smile and squeezed my hand and whatnot. Well, anyway, my professor decides to call on me to read my "writing exercise", so it was kind of embarrassing. But it was whatever. Later during that class I got all my writing assignments back, and got a 95. My professor wrote that everything was extremely well written and fluid, with great detail. Good thing I want to be an author. My last class of the day was this afternoon, African American Transatlantic World. Usually, I hate that class, but today we watched a movie. Our homework was to write lists on the three different slavery regions, and write down all their characteristics and what made them different. Apparently, my list was the best in the class, and I'm the only freshman. So ha to all you seniors who were saying that us freshman were a waste of space. But now I'm at work, which really I get paid to go on the internet and do my homework, talking to my supervisor, Denise, who's hilarious. And after I'm getting some food and going back to my room and chillin for the rest of the night. So yeah, today was actually a good day, and I'm in a really great mood :)
October 13th, 2011 at 12:58am