Just a little something I need to get out.

Steven Christopher Hagood.
To you, it's just a name, three words with no meaning. To the one behind the keyboard, those three words, those 23 letters, that one name is powerful. It's beautiful. It's the one thing in this world that I understand. To you, "he" is just some boy you've never heard of. If I tell you that he's 17, he's just a teenage boy. To you, it's just a pair of dark brown eyes, shadowed by the darkest eyelashes. To me, they're the key to unlocking the answer to every question I've ever had. If I tell you he's 5'11, you know he's somewhat tall. To a girl that's 5'4, he's her shield from the cold. He's her pillow when she's exhausted. If I tell you that his smile is perfect, you think "that's just an opinion." It is an opinion... It's my opinion. That smile has gotten me through the most painful times in my life. It's even helped me smile. It has turned my world completely upside down and it's even stopped my heart. To you, Steven is just some boy that this girl is talking about...

Steven is the most incredible person I've ever met. He keeps me guessing. He surprises me after 4 years of knowing him. I've never been willing to work on any relationship with anyone until him. If they went, I let them go. It didn't matter. He's my safety. He keeps me laughing. He keeps me loving. I'm in love. I'm enjoying it. It's terribly difficult at times and there are times when it seems as if nothing will work; there's no point in working on our relationship. We keep going though. We hold on like there isn't any other choice but die. We face whatever comes our way. Together. He became my best friend, my love. There is no other soul on this earth that I could picture myself marrying. He's the choice that I've made. I'm loving him with all that I have. I'm not holding back.

Steven Christopher Hagood.
My Best Friend. My heart. My soul. My humor. My husband.
I love this being with every ounce of energy that I could possibly gather.
He's my future. <3
October 13th, 2011 at 06:25am