Gaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Well it been awhile that I don't post anything here well I'm pretty good I guess let see I got addict to tumblr I'm working my butt off to have good grade and I'm also trying to convince my mother to go to avenged sevenfold concert but she think that avenged sevenfold is violence and satanic and I'm getting sick of that i mean FUCK THE STEREOTYPE AND RELIGION! The next thing i might is a riot well in my dream but hey I'm doing my best right now I'm kinda tired in school but whatever it's get better over time once i go to college and think about past I believe that i would laugh from silly thing and my complain those stuff now...I'm gonna put some positive here....I got my fever of kill Hannah back thank you itune you have no idea how long that I didn't hear kill Hannah, Kill Hannah makes me happy and also make me fall in love :)
I finally finish watching Le Chevalier D'eon it is pretty good i recommend people who like some history from France especially the pre-revolutionary from France i also finally finish Ouran high school club i got sad at the ending but it was pretty good like all ways in my point of view. This week I can't write some poem since I'm grounded so maybe next week I just need to get inspire.
**Sorry for those who are in religion I'm not against of religion belief is that I'm getting tired from my family**
October 13th, 2011 at 08:48pm