ok people thisis serious. i'm not playing around please read.

Ok i see more and more of this everyday
People getting abused Metal, verbally and Physically(sexual or hitting)
I see it on here the verbal abuse is stupid. and it needs to stop. on here and anywhere else. it can ruining peoples lives. the reason i'm bring this up is because i was on my youtube account and some one was verbally abusing me and my friends too. one of my closest friends was getting verbally abused and there was nothing she could do about it because the person kept calling her. she called the cops about it and they did nothing. it's AGANST THE LAW THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you have ever verbally or physically hurt some one i would not do it again. or if you know of someone getting abused. tell someone. it doesn't matter if they said "don't" if they are getting hurt help them out. do something. don't just sit there and watch. that's cruel. I'm not trying to start anything either. i just care about kids and adults going throught this. and IT NEEDS TO STOP NOW!!!!!!!. if you don't know what to do. well just telling someone and letting them know is a way to help. It may not seem like if we speak up nothing will happen but kids are heard more than adults are.
July 4th, 2007 at 08:12am