Tonight, Daniel Radcliffe will become my best friend.

Whether he likes it or not.

No but really now xD Tonight's the night when Spike TV films the Harry Potter farewell tribute that's gonna air during the Scream Awards. I mentioned in this journal that my ex-boyfriend got me a free ticket to be in the audience tonight for the filming, because they're only letting in 1,000 people and one of his friends' cousins works for Spike TV. Free tickets ftw!

In the event that Dan Rad gets close enough to me where I can actually touch him (get yo' minds out of the gutter) I realized I need something for him to autograph. Except I'm at college and I didn't bring my Harry Potter books with me because they took up too much space. So I have no HP-related paraphernalia with me.

EXCEPT, in a stroke of genius, my suite mate suggested I bring my map of London with me (the college gave it to me because I'm studying abroad there next semester) and have him sign that, since it's somewhat related. In a way. I guess.

CLOSE ENOUGH.

Maybe I'll be able to get a picture with him.

Image

I'm a little saddened by the fact that I'll be missing tonight's episode of Supernatural, because they start filming at 9:30 and the episode airs at 9:00, but it's Dan Rad and Harry Potter. I'm not passing that up. Plus, I'll just catch it online when I get back from tonight's festivities.

I'm relatively calm about it right now but once my ex-boyfriend and his friends arrive in the city to pick me up I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls. We'll be like

Image

but we won't give a f*ck because it's Harry Potter and everything will be beautiful with the world.

Image

In the meantime, my collection of prompts for NaNoWriMo could do with a little lovin'. I may do a comment swap for them later in the day. Maybe. We shall see ;D

Hope everyone has a good Friday, Mibba!
October 14th, 2011 at 04:13pm