It happened. [Uproar 2011]

And it feels like it was just a dream.

From getting Craig, Robert, and Kevin’s autographs on my ticket stub, to the first thing Craig said when he walked on stage; “‘sup bitches?”

When I sat down because I don’t like a whole lot of Bullet for my Valentine, and right as I do, they play the one song that I do know.

Screaming along to “Broken” and “Fake it” by Seether.

Singing my fucking heart out to Three Days Grace because they sang all of their old songs. Oh, and my favorite part of their set:

Adam: So someone told me that I’m not allowed to play our song Riot…
Crowd: BOOOO! WHAT THE FUCK. BOOOOO!
Adam: *shrugging* … But who are they to tell me what the fuck I can play on this stage?! You know what I said to them?
Crowd: FUCK YOUUU!
Adam: What was that?
Crowd: FUCK YOUUUUUU!
Adam: What would I say to them?!
Crowd: FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUUU.

And then… Becoming completely frozen when Avenged Sevenfold started. I tried to sing, but I couldn’t. I felt like it wasn’t real but when I looked on stage, I realized it was. Crying when they sang “So Far Away” and not even being able to sing all of the words because of how emotional I was. Screaming so loud I could no longer speak at the end of the night to the rest of their songs. Seeing my boyfriend run across the lawn to jump in a pit during “Unholy Confessions.” Oh, and seeing Brian lift up that little boy from the crowd as they were saying their goodbyes and taking a picture with him on the stage.

It was fucking amazing. Pictures coming soon. They’re mostly of ETF because my phone died before the bands even started.

Oh, and also,

The moon looked beautiful last night. I kept looking at it, and right as A7X began, a huge star flickered right next to it. I kept staring at it throughout the whole set and I knew it wasn’t a plane because it stayed in the exact same spot. I like to think that it was Jimmy looking down on us<3

Matt was sick last night, too, and kept smelling all of the cow shit from the farms around the venue. Sorry, bro.
October 14th, 2011 at 11:24pm