Life. Is. Worth. Something.

Hello all!

Well well well... It's been awhile. Sorry for being gone so long! Uhm... I wanna talk about... Life. It doesn't really make sense yet, but just keep reading. I know some of you will probably think I'm a psychopath after this, but here goes nothing.

I honestly don't think some people deserve to live... Those who take their lives for granted and who aren't willing to die for something, aren't fit to live. Those people need to be punished for their view on things.

We are put here for a purpose, whether we know it or not. you just have to wait, give it time, and let your purpose find you. No need to rush things.

I want to personally make sure these people know what I mean. I want them to feel the pain I have felt all these years. They need to know true fear. What it's like to feel helpless, lifeless, scared... Alone.

Here's where things might start getting psychopathic... The need to be tormented until they know my pain. I will punish those that I can. I won't stop until my own life is taken. I will avenge the deaths of my loved ones. I will make sure people pay for not caring about their God forsaken lives.

I want to hear them say sorry, and really mean it. I want them to change their ways. I want them to talk to people with humility and compassion... But most of all... I wanna hear them screaming for their lives. I want to hear them begging me for forgiveness. I wanna see their blood on my hands. I want them to be in true agony. I want to see wasted, cruel, selfish lives fade. I want them to know true loss. I want everything to be almost taken from them, so they appreciate every little thing in life. I want them to look at the world with a different perspective. I want them to regret mistreating others.

I understand that it seems cruel, unusual, and evil, but they deserve it. Most should learn from this, but with the twisted world we live in, I know some won't. My intentions are NOT to kill them by any means... But if it happens... So be it. The deserve death. I'm just giving them an opportunity to change.

A better life.

A new beginning.

A SECOND CHANCE.

This, my friends, is my new mission... If you will. My goal. It's pretty high, but after what I've been through recently... It's definitely worth it. Well sorry for the totally psychopathic journal. I just had to let all that out. sorry for the length as well.

Please comment! I love you guys and thanks for reading! And commenting, if you did.

~Much love<3
October 15th, 2011 at 12:53pm