Why did you do this to me?

I was 15 at the time,
My parents are fighting again and my dad is winning. He slaps my mom across the face and tells her that she is a worthless bitch. She does nothing but cry. I stand in the living room as this is going on. My dad comes for me next he punches me in my face and says “you worthless piece of shit! Why don’t you do go do something with your life faggot!” I run out of the room and into my bedroom; I cuddle up in my bed surrounding blankets around me while crying. My eye is in pain and I hear my mom scream as my dad beats her. He screams “Whore, slut, get up and fight for once in your miserable life!” over and over again.
I cry some more and hope he doesn’t come into my room. I hear the beating stop and heavy footsteps coming towards my room. “Where are you, you little faggot!” He screams.
I hide deeper under my covers as he comes into my room and shuts the door……..
He sits on the bed and pulls me close to his body. I try to move away but he is to strong.
“Why are you moving away you know you want it.” He tells me while pulling down my jeans and underwear. He starts rubbing my penis. While moaning I tell him to stop, he doesn’t listen. I move his hands and then run out into the living room while pulling up my pants.
“Mom! Mom.” I scream while running over to her. She is sitting on the couch crouched up and crying. My father comes out of my room. I grab the phone and call the cops while saying “this has gone on long enough.” My dad runs over to me but is too late; the police are on there way and there is nothing he can do about it. He takes the phone out of my hands throws it at the wall and beats me with his fist.
20 minutes later the police arrive and arrest my dad.
-And then the nightmare stops-

I use to get abused sexually, verbally and physically. I kind of still do. My mom is traumatized and takes all her anger out of me. Her boyfriend goes along with it and abuses me verbally.
Ever since I was 10 I’ve been abused by my dad I am 16 now. Last year I finally was brave enough to tell someone about my dad.
All I’m saying is TELL SOMEONE you will feel way better afterwards and be happy you told. NO matter what one day someone will find out…..
October 15th, 2011 at 08:33pm