Mibba Halloween! :D (Now with Trick-or-Treating!)

What is Mibba Halloween?

Mibba Halloween is an activity started by me, Nic, to try to get some friendliness around the site. And since it's around Halloween, I thought it'd be a great idea to make it Halloween themed!

During Mibba Halloween, which is the 28th through 31st, you can dress up, pass out candy, participate in teenage shenanigans, and, most importantly, make friends!


Dressing Up

Dressing up is when you change your username and avatar (maybe even your profile and signature) to fit who you want to be. If it's okay with another user, you can even go as them!

Rules for dressing as another user:

- You must ask the user you want to go as if they will let you go as them
- Direct the user to this journal
- If the user says yes, be sure to thank them
- If the user says no, don't be offended. Just think of something else!

Example: If I wanted to go as youth and whiskey. AKA Alex, I'd go to Alex's profile and leave her a comment along the lines of this:

Hey! Have you heard of Mibba Halloween? Well, I was wondering if I could go as you! If you don't have any idea of what I'm talking about, check out this journal: http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/269781/


Passing Out Candy

As awesome as it would be, it's impossible to physically hand out candy on Mibba. Instead, you can hand out lovely little gifts, like story layouts or avatars or comments!

Post a journal with what you're handing out, whether it be layouts or avatars or signatures. Be sure to include a link to this journal so people aren't confused!


Trick-or-Treating

In order to get candy, you have to say "Trick-or-treat!" Because who wants to give out candy to someone who doesn't say the right thing? c:

Also, be sure to thank the people who pass out candy. After all, no one wants to help someone who isn't thankful!


Teenage Shenanigans

It's Halloween, and what fun would Halloween be without teenage shenanigans? You can TP or egg a journal only if it's partaining to Mibba Halloween. We don't want people to get upset if they aren't participating.

Although this can be fun, please be considerate. You can only TP or egg a journal once. If someone asks you to stop, stop. There's no need to be rude when all we're trying to do is be fun.


Got a question? Don't be afraid to ask!
October 15th, 2011 at 10:05pm