Haircuts and my future.

I really want to cut my hair again. Right now it’s about boob length, and my layers have grown out. I want it up to the tops of my shoulders with an angle in the front and maybe a little bit of layering at the bottom. My hair is getting on my last nerve anymore, and I really want it just out of the way and easier to manage.

Honestly, I’m going to chop it all off before my freshman year of college. I’ll get a pixie haircut then I won’t have to worry about it anymore.

**

So today is an exciting day in the life of a future med student. I think I’ve finally figured out what I want to do/become as a doctor.

It’s called the National Health Service Corps.

It’s a program for general physicians. They send you off to depressed areas of the USA (the two main ones are rural Alaska and American Indian reservations) and you stay there for x many years and serve as the local doctor. The best part, after six years, they can pay off 100% of your med school tuition/debts.

I mean, I know there are some doctors that really want to go into research, or they really want to do something super specialized, but all I really want to do as a doctor is change lives, and this is really the best way for me to do it.

I want to be something worthwhile.

**

What do you want to do with your future?
October 16th, 2011 at 05:39pm