Last Night



It was one of the few nights I actually enjoyed the fuck out of. It was amazing. I was in the mood to drink, and so, we hit up Em's sister and got some Pinnacle Whip. Best shit ever,

But before that, we made cake, Em was talking to JD and making plans. We haven't hung out with them before, but our friend Jenny was there, which made it all the more better. We stole some red cups from my house, bought some pop to mix the Pinnacle whip.

We went to find them after we got the drinks, but some walked to a different park, so we filled the car with 7 people and drove there. Then, we drank, played on the sets, danced, talked, ran about, and then...

A cop came.

Jule and I had red cups in our hands, and I was far to wasted to understand to put it down until Jule yelled at me to. At which, I gently put mine down as though I was coming back to it. Em's car as still at the park, but the cop took it as a custodial guy, so we walked around the block, found a baby stroller and pushed JD in it, and came back to the car.

Then, half walked and half drove to Mary Devine, where we continued drinking, smoking, dancing, etc. Joey climbed up a huge fucking tree, I - for the first time ever - managed to piss outside. I never did i before, but we were a far way from home, and I had to. JD was showing me a good spot where no one could see, and was too high to know to walk away so I could go. It was pretty funny. While we were back there, everyone was talking about me and him, how we're probably making out, but my closer friends said how I wouldn't do anything more than that. And then....

Another cop came.

But, he just told us we should be getting home and that was it. Jule, Jenny, and Joey were in the tree a while away, so they didn't get caught. But Joey said "every time I see you, you get prettier and prettier" which I though was just so damn sweet.

So, we managed to pile a fuck load of people in Em's five person car. We managed to fit twelve. How, you ask? Well, Em's the driver, Jule's a bit larger, so she's shotgun. Duffy, Joey, Jenny, Jon, and more were doubling up in the middle. And JD and I were in he trunk, with it open of course, and we went to NC where cops barely exist.

I think my favorite part was the trunk, because it was just me and JD, looking at the sky and the passing cars and road. It was nice, and he kept flirting with me, and I kept grinning back. Jim continued to push JD to kiss me or something, but he's shy, so he didn't. I was okay with that.

Then, we got to NC and the park in front of my house. We continued drinking, smoking, dancing, talking. Overall, it was a really nice night. Good people, fun people, lots and lots of polaroid pictures for my wall.

I remember running away a lot with JD, disappearing for 5 minutes at a time, hoping he would get the balls. I feel like nights like this will happen again with these guys.
October 16th, 2011 at 05:47pm