Sesame Street got hacked with porn and people laugh?

I AM PISSED THE F--- OFF!!!! I'm sorry but I actually care about children alright. Apparently there's a lot of people out there who could care less and it's been showing. It's bad enough kids these days are exposed to a culture run by MTV and adultery. Whatever happened to the good days? Remember our childhood? How we grew up? It was easy, fun, and we enjoyed being kids. Nowadays they want to grow up so fast. They're taught by outside influences even more than their parents its crazy. I walk down the streets sometimes and I hear kids walk to school spouting words I didn't learn about til middle school. Some would look at that and go,"Ahh they're just keeping with the times. It's alright" F--- IF IT'S ALRIGHT! WTF?! What'll happen when those kids have children? How will they raise they're kids? Or should we think about kids having babies at a very early age? How bout it? Cuz it's looks like it'll happen sooner or later.
Kids are meant to be kids. But the influence of media and society is ruining that for them.It's sad and it's even saddening that I'm probably one of a few that think that way.So when someone HACKS into Sesame Streets youtube accout, an outlet for everyone of all ages on a global scale, and puts porn on it....yea I get pissed off. And you know the reaction's of people? They laugh! They're enjoying this.....and the kids? No one doesn't seem to care. Screw those people. SCREW THOSE PEOPLE! Kids as young as 3 years old who watched that....no one even questions it.

I care about kids and they're upbringing. I can't wait for the day I have children myself... I'm not laughing at this stunt as a joke. I'm worried about what our future will turn out to be if the people today don't do anything but laugh at it. God hoping the future's brighter than I imagine it'll be.
October 16th, 2011 at 11:31pm