It'S just how I feel.....

In this Personal journal of mine I am pointing out flaws of me and my mother’s boyfriend and maybe my mom….. sorry if it’s too much cussing and mature stuff……….It’s just how I feel and it feels good to get this stuff out of my head!

Mom I know I’m not perfect (NO ONE IS) my reasons for me are…….,

1. I constantly feel like I’m criticizing you (I still love you!)
2. My fashion of (emo) style grabs a lot of unwanted attention (I swear I can change that)
3. You and your boyfriend hate it that I’m gay (Please let me be who I am)
4. I “used” to kiss my boyfriend in front of you (I love Chris!)
5. I am depressed all the time (Bullies at school, your boyfriend, my boyfriend, the rest of the family….bring me down and make me sad)
6. My grades are slipping (I hate math….)
7. NO I WILL NOT COMMIT SUICIDE (I won’t leave you like that)

Mother I love you WITH ALL MY HEART but your boyfriend is a total cold hearted
b*tch………..,

1. Your boyfriends a rude ass (sorry for cussing)
2. You pick random boyfriends to come into ‘OUR’ life ( please be picky)
3. Your bf makes you and me feel like crap (I can tell ? )
4. I will bash his head in if he doesn’t stop verbally abusing you and me (Trust me I WILL)
5. You’ve been with the same guy for a year (Get married or tell him to get lost)
6. STOP ACCUSING ME OF HAVING SEX WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!! (I would never hurt you like that I am your son)
7. YOU NEVER TALK TO ME!! (Is there something wrong with me?)
October 16th, 2011 at 11:49pm