Live Each Moment Like It's Your Last

Alright, so this month is October...duhhh.... but, it's also the month that is dedicated to breast cancer. Everyday, so many people die an untimely and probably unwanted death from this horrible disease that is called breast cancer. It is a disease that will commit people from living their life to the fullest. And that is what I am writing about today: living life to it's fullest and living life without any regrets, wishes that never happened, and making sure that we live each moment like it's your last.

Last year, my own grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer and I remember very clearly all the times that she had nothing to live for and that she didn't even want to live anymore. And now, actually just very recently, she celebrated her 50th wedding anniversary and she finished off both chemo and radiation. Also, once again she is back to traveling and living life to it's fullest again. And that is what I think everyone should do: live life to its fullest.

When people get cancer, they tend to stop living. And that is what bothers me. People were put on this earth by God to live an extremly exciting and thrilling life, not one that consists of depression and sadness. So, when something bad happens to someone, they tend to slow down their life and screw around with it. But, what they should be doing is living life like it's their last day on earth so that when or if something DID happen, they won't have any regrets.

So, to conclude this insanely short little journal, I have to say to everyone that legit STOPPED living when they got laid off (yeah, this does NOT just go out to people with cancer), who just got a divorce that they wish never happened, or like what I mentioned above, cancer, DON"T stop living. Because it's always dark before dawn... wait, I think that that is from Batman, and like that song by Nickleback, "If Today Was Your Last Day", make sure that when something happens, or if you die...that you don't have ANY regrets... and that you know that you let NOTHING stop you from living life to it's fullest. So, live everyday like it's your last and make sure you have NO regrets when your time on this earth is up, just like my grandma, who finally got back on track and is living to life's fullest again.

Love you Grandma, this one was for you...I love you and I am glad that you are alright!! :)
October 17th, 2011 at 12:31am