Katsumi Tells All: Lets Talk Books, A Few Notes, Small Rant

Image

Well as the banner say I do books, movies, and music so today we’re going to talk about Books mostly cause I need to make a list of books I need and want but secondly because I’d like to know what you guys are reading your thoughts on things and stuff.

Note: Everyone I owe comments to in my swap I promise you’ll get them I’ve just had a very few rough couple days and I havent been doing much of anything then sleeping, so please don’t be mad and think I’ve screwed you over I promise I haven’t.

Note 2: People I owe banners to it’s a slow progress I’m slowly working on it but as I said to the swap people above my sickness comes first I love you mibbians and all but I’m not going to push my self when I don’t have hardly the strength to move to spend hours on a banner. But I do promise I havent forgotten about you guys and I’ll get them out as soon as my body is able.


Okay so the three big books I’m reading are House Of Night, Vampire Kisses, Sookie Stackhouse. I’m also reading some other books as well but they are the ones with a lot of books in them so that’s the ones we’ll be talking about.

House Of Night

Now I love this book series because its very difrant then the books I was at the time used to reading, actually when I started this I’d just finished Twilight Saga so I wasn’t really used to the mention of sex and teens at all which is one of the things that hooked me in…

When Zoey Redbird first gets in to the school what we first see after she’s not with her mentor or what ever is her seeing another student doing sexual acts, (Yeah I’ll refer to it that way.) Which was new to me.

Now other then that I just really feel in love with the whole idea the it was a finishing school, with magic and blood and it spelled vampire the way it rightly should be which is vampyr.

Now what I don’t like is in the later books she’s been giving Zoey’s best friend more time in the books then she gets and I’m not a big fan of that character, and also she’s kind of made Zoey a hoe I mean she sleeps with a teacher, while dating the school hottie, then she is dating a human the hottie again and then at one point she throwes a third guy in to the mix.

And I’m just kind of sick of seeing how Zoey is so torn between these three guys, but at the same time I love that fact that the authors of this story will go and show this because honestly this is how a lot of teens go through life playing more guys then they can handle its just kind of relatable in a way.

Sookie Stackhouse

Most of you prolly know this as True Blood which is cool but the TV show doesn’t have really anything to do with the book I mean it kind of does but not much.

I love the books I love watching how sookie just goes around kissing and sleeping with all these guys but the guys don’t seem to mind like at all unless of course she’s dating Eric and sleeping with Bill then of course things wouldn’t go well.

I love the scenery that is described in the books I like how Sookie is down played to seem like she’s very plain and how the reason most these guys want her is because she isn’t really what she seems, and I love how Naïve she is to the world around her

Okay I’m going to go a head and do my list now Vampire Kisses will have to be in a second Journal because I kind of have a rant to go with it cause I’m very upset and I need to re read the books first.

List of Books I need

City Of Glass And the rest the books that fallow

Book 9 in Vampire Kisses which is the last book.

Tantalize: Kieren's Story

Diabolical

New Sookie Book May 2012

Destined

Vampire Kisses Grave Yard Game (Manga)

Scream Deconstructed: An Unauthorized Analysis

Jessica’s Guid To Ruling The Dark Side

Scream Deconstructed: An Unauthorized Analysis

Sookie Stackhouse companion Book

Thirst 3 & 4

Blue Bloods

Fallen In Love

Rapture

Cresendo

Silence

Okay well there is still a lot of books I need but that would take forever so I’m going to end it with them and so now I’ll like to see what all you’re reading if you’ve read any of them books, if so should I get them whats your thought?

So my grandmal is in the hostpital and I feel really bad I havent been to see her but I cant my mom on the other hand can and she doesn’t want to, what kind of person doesn’t want to go see their mother in the hostpital who had a stroke it just makes me sick and you know what she says she uses me as an exscuse and the house work She hasn’t lifted a finger to clean this house since my Gran was admited on the 5th and it just pisses me off I’m so disgusted with her right now
October 17th, 2011 at 01:12am